D&I in Grocery Maturity Model
Designed to measure the maturity of diversity and inclusion within the
The D&I in Grocery Maturity Model will identify focus areas for the programme and individual partners to drive change and track progress on an annual basis.
We believe having the right data can drive the right action, helping to accelerate a truly diverse and inclusive grocery industry.
The Maturity Model is available for all programme partners. If you would like to enquire about 2024 partnership, please email [email protected].
“As the programme reaches a level of maturity, it became evident at the beginning of 2023 that there was a need to collectively measure progress. As a result, the programme has created and launched the D&I in Grocery Maturity Model to annually measure the maturity of the grocery industry across retailers and suppliers”
Chair of D&I in Grocery's Strategy Steering Group
Director of Diversity, Equity & Inclusion at Sainsbury's
“The D&I in Grocery Maturity Model will identify key focus areas for the industry and individual partners to drive change and tangibly track progress.
It’s intended, that the D&I in Grocery Maturity Model will both direct what the next stage of the journey looks like for each partner, and also challenge us to raise our game, with specific actions of how we can make progress. Working with the GroceryAid team and strategy steering group members, we worked hard to design a model that is simple and easy to use, can be completed in under two hours and for all businesses in mind regardless of size or maturity to ensure inclusivity. We believe having the right data that can drive the right action will help the programme to accelerate a truly diverse and inclusive grocery industry”.
Deputy Chair of D&I in Grocery's Strategy Steering Group
Go to market Operations Director at Kellogg's
FOR OUR INDUSTRY
- Annually measure the maturity of diversity and inclusion within the partnership as a robust representation of the Grocery Industry across retailers and suppliers.
- Identify key areas of focus across the industry to collectively accelerate change.
FOR YOUR BUSINESS
- Provide learning whilst completing the D&I in Grocery Maturity Model by highlighting what the next stage of the journey looks like across all areas of the model.
- Identify areas to request connections to the GroceryAid team and be connected with other partners to help support your journey.
THE FOUR KEY PRINCIPLES
1. Created with all business types in mind
2. Simple & easy to use: completion in under 2 hours
3. No supporting evidence required
4. Instant individual results summary
HOW IT WORKS
The model uses a rating system for 10 developmental areas. The first half is scored from a total business perspective and second half across specific areas of diversity.
Upon completion of the model, partners will instantly receive their individual score out of 10 and a summary of their maturity level results. The only data published will be the overall Programme score in February 2024.